Sunday, November 19, 2006

Let’s compare notes


I know you're not supposed to compare your children to each other, but sometimes I can't help it when one reminds me so much of the other.



For example:

Chase and Chelsi....so much alike.  They've been our laidback babies.  They both were a little slower than the other two at the milestones, but not because they couldn't....just didn't feel like it.  They both like to laugh and make others laugh.  They have many, many facial expressions that say everything.  They're more like their dad.  They have the personality I wish I had.  Here's another thing....they both are our sleepers.  Can sleep through most anything and anywhere.


 


And, no, we didn't teach these faces to them.  They both did these at the same age on their own.  That's just too funny!

Cole and Kaelin are a lot alike as well.  They are our sensitive children.  They try so hard and take everything to heart.  They are very bright and it's hard to just let go sometimes.  They're my Type A's....like mom.  They're my little worry warts sometimes.  They are the lover of babies and animals.  These two also have great smiles anytime a camera is around!



It's these neat little complexities that make me love them even more.  I love to watch them grow up and their lives unfold right before my eyes.  It's such a wonderfult gift and is so amazing.  Yes, a lot of days are beyond crazy, hectic and making you want to cry sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!



No comments: