Monday, September 22, 2008

Another day, another tooth

Well, Cole's molar makes tooth number 3 extracted this year.  Chase had two teeth, his fangs :), pulled last month to make room for two others that he lost in May and wouldn't come in due to room.  I'm still not clear how pulling those two and allowing the other two to come in will help.  Will the two that we pulled eventually come in if there's no room for them???

Anyways, Cole and his awesome brushing habits :( have worked him into a pretty bad cavity.  We've known about it since May, but the doc insisted we wait until that molar comes out at about age 12.  I kept telling him my kids are late at that and it wouldn't happen until at least 13.  :)  So anyways, it got bad enough this weekend to warrant getting it out.  I mean, not to be gross, but it was so big I stuck a toothpick through the rotten part.  EWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And when doc pulled it he said those roots were in tact and had no plans of coming out anytime soon.  I could have told him that....oh wait I did.

Now the tooth is gone and so is the cavity!  Now the question is.  What does the tooth fairy pay for a rotten tooth.  Hmmm....maybe he should pay the tooth fairy.  I mean I wouldn't buy any rotten produce.  :)

Lisa


No comments: