Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vote Educated or Vote Party Lines

This is my question.  How many people vote strictly because it's "their" party?  How many vote because this person is of the party that typically carries their views?  How many just educate/research and then vote for the better candidate or what seems to be at the time?  I say what seems to be at the time because they can all lead us to believe what they want.  That latter question is what is our moral obligation....in my opinion.

I'm STILL undecided.  I'm leaning, but I'm not there and won't be completely until November.  I'm latching onto everything I can read to compare the two sets and hopefully make a good decision.  I found this site http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/vote_menu_110_2.htm where I can read about their voting.  It seems they're both reaming each other about this, but with what I've read I've found they're both showing "not voting" about the same amount, so you can't go with that.  And when they do they "both" vote with their party.  So that's no a very good indication, now is it.

Ugghh....can't someone in power be their own person?

Lisa


No comments: