Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

I CANNOT believe our youngest is 3!  It's just amazing really.  I don't remember any of the other 3 hitting me quite like my Chelsi. 

She didn't really get to celebrate yet 'cause everyone wanted to go to the football game last night.  She opened her gift from mom and dad at the game to keep her busy.  She got cell phone walkie talkies.  Tonight we'll have cake and ice cream and will post photos of that later.

Onto the sweet stuff.  Hmmm....what can I say.  This girl has all our love.  She is the one kid out of the 4 that took so much thought as to whether we wanted another child or not.  But, OH MY, could we never imagine any of our lives without her.  Her smile, her laughter, her sense of humor and cuddly sweetness.  She's always the one afraid of hurting someone else's feelings.  She won't say I love you if mom and dad are both there.  She says "I love mommy and daddy."  She would never leave the other one out.  Her heart's a good one.  She's terribly smart!  She knows her colors and numbers and is working on recognizing letters.  She can count to ten in English and Spanish...thanks to Dora the Explorer.  :)  She's just a great and amazing child and we're so thankful to God for getting the chance to be HER parents.  We are BLESSED!

Here are the photos I took this morning for her 3 year old portrait.






No comments: