Monday, August 24, 2009

Another email to Korea

We received another email from Jaemin's foster family.  It's such a blessing to get emails like this.  We've never had this opportunity before.  I have to get them translated, so it takes a bit before I can read any, but it's still nice to have them.  I'm trying to learn to do some of the translating myself.  I got quite a few words, but there are rules I just don't understand.  I'm doing better and understanding more each time I try.  I can now translate the characters to Romanized letters, but then I get somewhat lost when looking some words up.  One character may change the sound of the next making it a little harder for me.  I hope to one day be able to write back in Hangul myself...without translation.

Youn Su, please have patience with me.  I would like to continue writing if you don't mind.

Lisa

No comments: