Monday, August 31, 2009

Big brother is So sweet!

Apparently, Chase had to write on why he is special, in his daily journal for 4th grade.  His teacher wrote, "You are very kind!", so I had to make sure I had time to read it.  He wrote "I am special because my dog got ran offer and still lived.  I have a pet turtle and lizard.  I have a big front yard to play football and baseball.  I have two sisters and one brother from Korea.  I have a PS2 and a PS1"

Now, I'm not sure about this turtle and lizard.  Lord knows he chases enough of them down and we do find them from time to time stashed in buckets and other little houses they've made outside, but I wasn't aware of these two.  :)  I asked him why he wasn't special because he had an older brother and he simply told me "he's not adopted from Korea, they make me special"  It is sweet that he thinks himself special because of them.  I wonder how many adoptees have had a sibling, biological of the parents, who thought so much of their siblings.  He's always the one most quiet about those kind of feelings, so it's sweet that he wrote it.

Proud mommy.


No comments: