Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm completely Korea sick!

I miss it so much some days.  It was such a wonderful trip and while J was the highlight it would have been awesome even if it were just a visit.  I was reading this adoptee blog http://www.michellesherwood.blogspot.com/ the other day and she video'd her hotel room.  It's the same hotel we stayed in.  I could tell by the room and the view.  I remember walking that street everyday!  I felt so Korea sick after seeing that video.

If only we could go to Korea more often or spend a longer time there.  There's so much more to explore and experience.  If there were an opportunity to spend an entire year there I'd do it in a second, if our whole family could go.  But, I'll pray for visits there and gladly accept them.

I live vicariously through others' visits to Korea, but sometimes just feel too sad to read about their adventures because I miss it so much.  I miss the people, the smells (some anyways), the subways, the culture, everything!

Can't wait to go back and praying we actually save enough to go.......sooner the better!

Lisa


No comments: