Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A little secret about me

Besides loving photographs and especially taking them of my kids, I write.  Not many people know this AT ALL!  I don't even let Brian read what I write.

Over the years I have a small collection of poems and stories and even some lyrics.  I've been writing poems since our first daughter.  She was a huge inspiration.  Then, I started writing stories about our 2nd daughter.  It's really just a series of children's stories that describe her encounters in life.  I've written some lyrics.  Though, I am NOT musically inclines whatsoever, so the lyrics are what they are.  But, sometimes there are nights that I wake and can't sleep until I write my thoughts down.  I keep a diary by my bed and this is all I write in it.  Scribbles of poems, lyrics and stories until I get them the way I want.

Now, what I'd really love is to find someone willing to publish the stories.  They are about adoption somewhat and just being a kids; mostly.  They are a tribute to my sweet little girls!

Lisa



No comments: