Sunday, November 22, 2009

Odds and ends and kid funnies

Just some things that the kids have said or done in the past couple weeks and with illnesses, I've just been entirely too tired to post.

First, I have to post this picture of my youngest three watching tv.  Poor Jaemin looks like a Hello Kitty sandwich.  My girls love Hello Kitty, which is very appropriate since she is SO big in Korea.  We had bought these little plastic fans in Korea to stay cool and the girls got Hello Kitty.  Chelsi broke Kaelin's yesterday and to say the least, K was not happy.



I swear, Chelsi has THE most amazing memory.  She remembers just about everything word for word, commercials, songs, everything.  Brian was singing that Lady Antebellum song the other day, "I need you now" and Chels just kept repeating the words "I'm a little drunk and I need you now" over and over again.  Good thing we weren't up for a social worker visit.  :)  I had to go grocery shopping at Walmart today.   I put her in the cart and she saw the word "Walmart" on the cart and repeated their whole motto "Save money.  Live better.  Walmart" and yeah, I had to google it!  The girl can hear a song once maybe twice and anything she understands she will sing.  She loves "Chicken Fry" and "Toes" and sings them perfectly, though she at least substitutes words when they're not little kid words.  She reads everything too, so be careful what you spell!  Today she told me the bathroom door was locked and it made her "nervous".  :)

Kaelin, on the other hand, can't remember anything.....or pretends not to.  I'm not really sure which.  She says really ditzy things, but I'm not sure that's not fake and she doesn't just want to hear herself talk.  :)  She'll say something kind of dippy one second and the next REALLY smart.  The other day she asked us if we could have a tornado in the living room since the ceiling fan and fireplace were both going and that would cause hot air to mix with cold air.  Are you serious??  :)

Lisa


No comments: