Monday, November 9, 2009

Thoughts for another mother

Tonight while the older kids were playing downstairs, we were playing with J.  He was walking back and forth between him.  As he wobbled his way over to me I thought how much his birth mother is missing.  She is missing such big moments in these kids' lives.  I can't imagine the loss she feels in that.  I pray that one day she knows and is comforted, as much as possible, that we love her children as much as humanly possible by anyone.  We love them to the ends of the Earth and more.  We love holding them when they cry; whether they're upset or happy.  We love every little hug and kiss along with learning moments.

I wish I could tell her how much we love them.  I wish she could see, just for a moment, a glimpse into our lives.  I mostly wish that she is able to come to peace with her pain and have a good life.  And I promise we will always do our best to give our children the best lives possible with all the love and support we have.

I just needed to get those thoughts out as I felt sad for those moments in J's life, knowing how much I would miss missing them.  From one mom to another.  (To J's Korea mom)

Lisa



No comments: