Thursday, March 3, 2011

AAAHHHHH!

4 whole days in the basement with 7....count it....7 people!  It's starting to wear on us all.  But, we've been sleeping much earlier....but you wake up more often 'cause there's always someone snoring!  Just another 5 to go!

Had my lumpectomy thing today.  She said she was pretty sure it was a sebaceous cyst, so no biggie.  She said it was bigger than she expected, but looked pretty typical.  I looked down after she was done and it looked pretty good.  About an inch or so long, but desolvable stitches, so easy to take care of.  All in all easy.  The numbness is wearing off this evening, so it's starting to get sore.  Time for some Tylenol. 

Tomorrow we will attend Brian's aunt's funeral.  I'm happy she's at peace now, but she was entirely too young!  It will hit me tomorrow at the visitation.  I feel for her girls so much!

No comments: