Friday, March 11, 2011

Long Several Days

It's been a LONG several days.  The first 5 days spent in our basement with 7 people wasn't too bad.  We survived just fine.  Then we moved to the inlaws while the floor was being done due to the smell.  It WAS pretty bad.  We stayed there about 5 days.  I'm SO glad to be home.  Just to be home!

So, lets see...where did I leave off.  Seizure?  Yes.  Okay, I took Jaemin for his EEG yesterday and he did GREAT!  He fell right to sleep.  We have to wait 1 1/2 weeks for results.  I'm not too concerned because I still think they'll come back normal and it's related to his GERD.  It's going to be awhile before we wean him from his meds.

Wednesday Brian and I spent from 8am to 12 am the next morning moving furniture back into the rooms, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, painting (touch up) and putting trim back on.  My closet doors still aren't on, but he'll do it this weekend.  They're too long now.  Thursday, I had the EEG with little man then came home to clean the kitchen (hadn't touched it yet) and found that both sides of our sink was leaking all over the place.  Luckily my father-in-law could come over and fix it up for us.  It will last a little bit, but the side with the disposal has about had it.  Hey the gasket lasted 15 years...pretty good.  Now to find one that will fit and replace it before it gives out totally at a REALLY inconvenient time.  That's the way it always happens.  My legs, feet and knees are killing me.  Brian is SO thinking I'm a big baby, I'm sure!

Tonight, we finally get to have Cole's birthday.  I'll post that later because his birthday should be it's own post!

Here are some before and after.  I didn't take before shots soon enough and all the furniture was already out.

Befores:
Afters:

2 comments:

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

Lisa - the new floors are GORGEOUS! I love them!! Hope you enjoy them and I am sure they are worth the "crazy days" to get them in.

Mindful_Frugalista said...

Thanks Jane. I really do like them. So much easier than hauling out the heavy vacuum to clean. Now I can see the dirt instead of imagining it.