Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pee Pee...BUZZZZZZ

Sorry, couldn't think of a better title.  My mom made me realize I haven't posted the potty results in awhile and since I know some are actually reading this to decide whether an alarm may be worth the extra $100 or not I thought I really should post.

It's been a couple weeks, I believe...since the last post on potty.  Tonight's the last night of week 5 on the alarm calendar they sent....or Progress Chart.  She'd been averaging 4 dry nights every 7 nights, which is great progress alone.  Then last week was only 3 and I started to wonder.  But, this week she's had 5 dry nights and 1 that it went off, but I'm pretty sure it went off for sweat and not potty.  I couldn't find any dampness in her undies and nothing in her pullup.  But, still...we'll finish off the 12 weeks of the chart they sent.  Will she be dry every night in the next 7 weeks?  We'll find out.

No comments: