Saturday, March 5, 2011

My baby.....my baby

He scared the absolute life out of me.  I can still cry this morning just thinking about it.  The motion of what happened and his face keeps running through my mind over and over and over again and I just cry again.

We're not exactly sure what happened last night, but the ER doc thinks it was a small seizure.  Jaemin fell off the couch and hit the hard floor.  When I picked him up he started to scream and then stopped breathing, tensed up and fluttered his eyes.  Then he started to cry a little again, but then did it all again.  Because our big boys saw him look like he passed out on the couch and slowly fall he thinks that was the seizure and the way he acted with me was the post ictal (sp?) state.  The way he reacted reminded me of when Chelsi had her febrile seizure and they're biological siblings a couple of years ago.  I swear to God he scared the life out of me.  Because I wasn't automatically thinking seizure I really thought I was going to lose my angel.

He said there's a slight chance he really could have fallen asleep that fast and fell and hit his head and knocked himself out, but because of the distance and the fact that it wasn't a hard fall he doesn't think so.  They did a CT last night and bloodwork and said everything was perfect, which was great!  Now we just have to get an EEG when they open up Monday to be sure.  He said it's possible it could happen just this once and never happen again too.

Please pray for the EEG results.  I'm thankful the CT was clear and there's no tumor and no damage from the fall.  The EEG is the final piece to get an all clear unless it happens again.  AND PLEASE pray it never happens again.  I never want anything so scary to happen again.  He is my baby boy and I never want to lose my sweetheart!  I love him God...please keep him with me.

1 comment:

alicia said...

Prayers and healing thoughts to you.........

alicia
www.youbelong.net/colangelo