Friday, August 12, 2011

Probably close to a year ago, I blogged about these photos and my cute little frames I bought for $1 and how I collaged them on my wall in the living room.  I hope to add to it one day, if we return.  Now, our girls talk often of going back to Korea and the trip we hope to take.  Jaemin doesn't ever mention Korea, but even at 3, I know Kaelin did.  The other day I was sitting on the couch with him and he points at the pictures on the wall and said, clear as day, "I want to go there".  I said "Korea?" and he said "yeah, Kueah".  Then, he asked about the suitcases in my closet and what they were for and I said they were to go to Korea and he said "I want to go to Kueah".  I think there is such a thing about a biological pull to certain things.  I'm not saying biology as in he's blood related to his family there so he wants to go.  I'm saying there are certain attractions that are innate to us and we feel the need to be there even if we don't know why; it's just biologically there, much the same that boys are biologically attracted to playing with trucks and I crave swimming in water.















No comments: