Friday, August 19, 2011

Sick Stay Home Day

It was my scheduled day off anyways and poor Jaemin happens to have some sort of virus, so looks like I would have been home anyways.  He's running a 102/103 temp and very tired.  We went to the doctor so I could get my new allergy mix of shots after we dropped the big kids off at school.  Poor Jaemin had only been up since right before 7 am when he fell asleep on the drive home at about 8:30.  He didn't even wake up for breakfast.  He slept on the couch next to me and was in one of those heavy sleeps.  Even the phone ringing didn't wake him up when his dad called to check on him.

I finally woke him up to eat something and yep...he's sick, so he's getting special treatment.  I had made some yummy chocolate chip cookies yesterday so he ate that and some strawberry yogurt for breakfast.  I decided since the big kids are all back in school it was time for routine again, as long as he can handle it since he's sick anyways.  So, we've run through our letter and sight word book and he got to fingerpaint.  What fun this time.  Last time he really wasn't that interested, but this time he really was.  He even let me put paint all over his hands so he could make handprints for me.  He was all about stamping his hand all over the papers after that.  He was pretty darn proud when I hung his work of art on the fridge!  This stuff, I love!


No comments: