Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Melt my heart....maybe at least one of my kids likes us

as parents and MUST also like their siblings.

Chase came in the house, late as usual because he spends all his waking time outside, especially when it starts to cool down in the evenings.  He sat in the living room with me after his shower and said that when the kids are all adults we should buy a great, great big house with wings.  Then, each kid and their family could live in the same house as us and we could all just pay for it together.  Okay, now a few years ago, I could see that coming out of Chase's mouth.  He was my family oriented, sweet kid.  Then, the tweens and teens hit and he wasn't so sweet and seemed to want to do nothing but get away from us.  Nope, he still wants to be with us....even closer than I ever imagined.  Melt my heart.  I'm glad family is important to him too.  Love Chase.

No comments: