Thursday, January 23, 2014

This week....


I feel like I should be typing with pauses kinda like my internet does.  We have the slowest internet.  Sure we could pay a fortune and upgrade, but we pay is too high as it is.  So I'm stuck with a lot of reload errors.....constantly!  Good thing we don't have streaming tv, you'd constantly be in a commercial break due to the streaming pauses.  Highly annoying.  I still think 7 on one router just overloads sometimes, but then again, Brian and I are the only ones up right now, so I don't think it's that.

We have survived the first week of 6:30 am weight lifting for Chase.  He enjoys being with his friends and really only has to get up a few minutes earlier to catch a ride with his dad to school.  He gets to skip breakfast, so that saves time and then he eats granola after lifting.

Wrestling is winding down.  We're down to 1 or 2 per week and he may not even wrestle this weekend, he's just waiting to find out.  Hard when the coaches son is the one in your weight class and there's always a 'reason' not to have wrestle offs.  I think it's because Cole could beat him. He did finally lose a match this week though.

Finally decided to spend the money to get my iPod fixed.  It wasn't doing any good just holding onto it, so this guy said he would do it for $50 which is actually pretty cheap around here.  Picking it up tomorrow night and we're going to give it to Chelsi.  She's so excited to have a 4g!  She'll finally be able to get all the apps to work and we're going to give Jaemin Chelsi's pink iPod.  He's so stinkin' excited pink or not.  He can finally watch all of the versions of "What does the fox say" whenever he wants.  He's been at the mercy of his siblings.  More loud singing from Jaemin coming.  One of these I will record him singing and post on Youtube!

I gave the girls haircuts this week and Brian did NOT like them.  He was fine with Kaelins.  I really just trimmed it so she could still get it up for volleyball.  Chelsi's I cut shoulder length and layered and she looks all grown up.  He said he didn't like it and then he said 'she's gorgeous'.  She is!

And....YAY!.......the furniture store called and said our furniture in.  We will be able to really fit at the table, all 7 of us together.  Kaelin won't be squashed and sandwiched so close between Jaemin and Chelsi.  Maybe Brian will be able to sleep on our new mattress....maybe his back won't hurt.  I just pray the kitchen set fits in our tiny kitchen and it all works.  I have wanted this for so long!

I just pray life keeps going on like this.....I'm enjoying it.

No comments: