Saturday, February 8, 2014

All things must come to an end


Everything, good or bad, must end at some point.

I realize that after Jaemin came home I was consumed with helping him adjust because it was rough to say the very least.  He's one of the worst case scenarios in adoption adjustment, but we're getting through and I love the kid.  But, it was by this time that all these girls just left me.  Left me when I probably needed to talk the most.  Luckily, I had online adoption friends who got it.  I've grown and changed and I guess I outgrew them or they undergrew me...I don't know.  Somehow, it's just done and over and they began to choose it and I am finally accepting it.  I really wish it didn't have to end like this, but it really does affect me in other ways to be as hurt as they made me feel and I don't want that anymore.  Place in my life's book closed.

Cole's wrestling has also come to an end.  Today was it.  He ended his very last match with a win.  JV, but glad to see it.  No matter how many wins some of these boys have, not matter how tough they look and act, I know it's my kid who is the toughest, no matter how many losses.  He's out there with his heart, pushing past most broken hearts' limits.  Doing something some heart kids only dream of.  I hope he gets his surgery so next year he can really see what he's capable of and realize just how good regular people feel because they're heart isn't so tired!  I'm so proud of this kid no matter what!


And, while I was at the tournament, Brian called to let me know Jynx died.  We don't know why or how, he said he laid his head on Chase's tackle box and died.  He loved Chase so much and Chase was his person for sure.  We had been keeping him in for the cold and Brian said he whined to be let out and we then we made him come back in.  We wonder if he knew and didn't want to die in the house.  We kinda knew something was coming, but I think Chase is still pretty sad and Camo for sure is going to mourn since Shot Gun disappeared he has no brothers left.

No comments: