Monday, April 3, 2023

Ambience lighting??

 

You are gonna love this combo.  Share this with someone else who might too. 

Combine these awesome USB powered fairly lights in cool white or warm white (mine are warm) with a cute little 2 foot tall indoor palm from @nearlynaturalfloral . Stick the pot of the palm in a woven cover and it’s perfect for livening up my living room and the lights at night are pretty and soothing.  The best part is you add in the @kasasmarthome Kasa smart plug to plug the usb into and you can schedule them to come on whenever you want or you can turn them on from your phone. I have tons of Kasa products and this is ONE of them for sure!  And if you’re anything like me and can’t keep a plant alive these plants are well worth it. 

Check out the links to these items in my Pinterest above ⬆️⬆️⬆️

The Nearly Natural palm I have is no longer there but this one is on sale and a little bigger and probably the same price I paid 3 years sago!  It’s a steal!

Here are the usb fairy lights  I have them in warm for inside and cool white for my Christmas decor outside  

I have tons of Kasa products but here are the smart plug minis so you can create a schedule or just turn things off and on with your phone.  Great for so many things.  And they make outdoor plugs like Wi-Fi outdoor plug which I have a couple of  never worry about leaving lights on again!



#fairylights #pluginfairylights #nearlynaturalfloral  #kasasmartdevices  #kasasmartplugmini #moneysavingtips

No comments: