Thursday, February 15, 2024

Makin it look easy

 

The song I posted to Instagram with this was MeghanTrainor’s Don’t I Make It Look Easy. Apparently there are rights keeping the music from being saved with the video.  So I switched it to snazzy surf music for the blog. 

First of all I’ve seen a lot of games at school assemblies but this was one of the most entertaining.  She ended up having to do it twice. One of the penalties of being small. But yeah she makes it look easy. She makes life look awesomely fun and easy. And no one sees her cry.  She’s busy lifting everyone else up and putting them first and being one of the greatest friends I’ve seen. I wish the world to my kids but this song really makes me wish the world to her today.  

#lovemykids #fundoingeverything  #winterfest

No comments: