Thursday, February 29, 2024

TSA TRAVEL PART 1

 

Part 1 with some great travel containers to make fitting all of your liquids in 1 quart bags much easier. I’ve always had solid bottles but now I focus on using airbnbs that provide shampoo and conditioner. I’m not really preferential anyways. I do have bar shampoo to bring as a backup.  I also keep a great powder facial cleanser just for traveling too. 

There are all kinds of new ways to carry your liquid hair care and beauty items without overpacking for TSA clearance. 

I am not an Amazon affiliate or influencer. This is strictly passing on things I have found and like onto others as ideas. 

Favorite liquid squeeze containers in multiple sizes, just $8

Lipgloss size squeeze travel containers - my next video will elaborate on these

Travel squeeze bottles more traditional but squeezable

No comments: