Saturday, February 10, 2024

Making a list and checking it twice

 Nope. Not Christmas. 


It’s true. I’m really good at filling my Amazon cart. That scroll is about half. But a lot of items have been in there for months. When I think I’ll need an item down the road I throw it in there as a placeholder. I spend months watching prices or just deciding I no longer need or want and then I remove it. It gives me time to really decide and prioritize what I need or really want so that I don’t impulse buy.  Some of these items I really do need for vacation but I have time to buy them. So I will let them sit in there so that I can budget things I need by month and not overspend!  After all the vacation budget is separate from the monthly spending budget. 

Can’t wait for vacation, rather special trip, we have talked about for several years.  I’ll elaborate more on what brought it to fruition suddenly, later  

 #vacationbudget #monthlybudget #noimpulsebuying #slowdown

No comments: