Sunday, September 1, 2024

What the what?


 It was a good day starting out. 

Got up and cut hair for husband and oldest boy at home. When daughter #2 arrived home from college she and I got ready to run errands and shop for a minute.  Right before we left oldest boy at home had me look at his eye after something he was working on flew up and hit him in the eye.  I didn’t see anything so I just told him to go to the ER with his dad if he still had blurred vision after an hour.  

We got the call while we were out that they did have to go to the ER and was told he had a corneal laceration.  He has a follow up visit this week and was given antibiotics and pain meds. The pharmacy was going to be a bit and friends were coming over for fantasy draft so they came home and then I took the kid back in after the meds were filled.  Of course the meds said should be taken with food so we thought that was best and McDonald’s was across the street so we could just get it all done quickly. Did curbside and proceeded to try to leave except my battery was dead. 3 1/2 year old car so I’m not sure what was on to draw it down but it did.  Called hubby so he and his friends headed out to is so they could continue the drafting (hubby put boy#3 in charge of his draft) and rescue us. 

By the time we got home I was more than ready to eat and relax outside!

Hoping the boy’s vision and the car will be okay. Time will tell. 

No comments: