Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh the full moon nights can be so tough

A lot of people don't sleep well during full moons and kids, well, they go nuts sometimes. This totally explains the weekend that I posted about a couple of days ago. But, it really causes Jaemin extra angst...though I don't think he sees it that way.

He gets up once a night, most nights, anyways. Right now, he's getting up and STAYING up! He came in my room last night and I put him back in bed. A few minutes later I could hear him toddling back in. This time I just put him in bed hoping he'd just go right to sleep, like usual. Nope! He laid there and patted and stroked by head while just talking away. Back to bed. This went on for one hour! Finally, I got Brian to wake up. He listens and stays in bed if Brian tells him to, but apparently I'm too much of a push over with him.

Funny because I think the older 4 listen to me better and with Jaemin it's reverse. Just can't figure kids out sometimes.

No comments: