Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a downer

I'm going to be. I'm usually a thank God, I've got the best life, I'm so blessed kinda person and I still feel that way. In no way to I regret any portion of my life or choices made, but I'm just in a bad mood, tired and worn out.

The kids have gotten on our nerves this weekend. Jaemin's pretty much excused because, well, he's a 1 year old little boy. Need I say more as to why he tests and tests and tests us and is as loud as can be? The other 4 have done nothing but fight and whine and with the weather being what it is we can't get them out to expend energy. We're getting on each other's nerves too out of being tired, etc.

This is one of those days when you think God I could use a couple's vacation...not a date....a vacation and Calgon, please take me away for just a minute. I love 'em....all 6 of the people in this house, but I need some me with no stress. I can't even begin to figure out how or where that could happen, so buck up baby and get over it! Right?

Just needed to vent for once and now ya know this girl is normal and her life is far from perfect that can easily be portrayed in a little blog.

Lisa

1 comment:

Jay, Jane and Jared said...

{{Hugs}} to you Lisa! I only have TWO other people in our house and I sometimes get that feeling :-)