Saturday, September 18, 2010

채민 과 젤시 생일 축하함니다

My two babies are growing up.  Jaemin is officially 2!  Chelsi will be 5 tomorrow.  We've had wonderful celebrations; a party for Chelsi's 5th last night and just the 7 of us for Jaemin's 2nd tonight.  But, last night in bed I started to think about their Korean mother.  What must she be thinking this weekend?  What a rough weekend with 2 times the hurt?  I'm fortunate that I get them in my everyday life.  I wonder if the green heart balloon Jaemin let go of last night could possibly make it all the way to Korea and somehow she could the very balloon her son was holding last night?  The 3 of us said a short little prayer for her tonight before dinner.  I don't think Chelsi even gets it and keeps asking about her foster mother.  It's typical to confuse them and she is still young enough to.  So I don't push.  We just say our prayer and go on.

The rest of the weekend was very nice.  We spent all yesterday getting ready for the party and then we had 4 little girls ages 3-5 screaming through our garage last night.  The neighbors must have wondered what we were doing to them?  :)  This morning was a HOT football game.  Poor Chase didn't get to play much since the offense were hardly off the field.  He's cornerback.  He did get some tackles in when he played.  I think he just likes hearing his name from the announcer.  :)

Tomorrow should be Korean lessons again.  YEAH!  We all 3 look so forward to that and what's better for Chelsi than lessons ON her birthday?

Signing off and wishing my babies the very best throughout their lives.  Hoping and praying for everything their hearts truly want and need and to know that richness isn't really having an abundance of money, but love and happiness.

Besties
$2 worth of balloons
Chelsi's 5 shirt Anita made

Tomorrow or Monday I'll post a better picture of my birthday kids together and you can see Jae's big boy haircut.  He sat so nice and loved having it buzzed off.

No comments: