Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spa night at my house

Oh, you think I didn't invite you?  Well, it was a private party.

I sat on the floor with my knees propped up while Jaemin, occasionally, rubbed my toes (after a shower, don't get grossed out) and Kaelin and Chelsi put makeup on me and fixed my hair.  Kaelin said I had lovely highlights, but then I informed her I actually have white hair now.  Apparently, instead of going gray, I think I'm going white.  Then, Kaelin and Chelsi both informed me I should dye my hair black to look like them.  I told them I'll just leave mine be so I can be me and they can be them.  I'm not big on coloring or highlighting.   Just too much maintenance.  Kaelin decided she needed to make me look younger then.  So now not only do I need black hair to not look like me I look old.  They put on powder and blush and gave me lopsided pigtails and said I looked much younger.  I'd post a picture, but trust me.....I didn't look younger.  I looked like someone my age trying to look a little younger.  It didn't help.  I'm beyond help.  :)

But, it was nice of the girls to spend 45 minutes or so doing this for me. 

No comments: