Friday, February 4, 2011

Alarm Night #10

So, last night was night #10.  It was dry night #3!  Doesn't sound great to some out of 10, but for us, it's huge!  I think the last time she had more than 2 in a month period of time was when she had a UTI.  She woke up and told me she was try because she was 'holding it'.  Great new concept, huh?

Jaemin has been trying too.  He's wet at night, but no biggie.  Occasionally, he is dry.  But, yesterday he was dry all day. It helps that he LOVES getting 1 tiny, little fruit snack (not a package) every time he pees.  So while he goes often, I figured it's reinforcing the habit to his body.  So, I make as many trips as he needs.  Brian said he even came out of bed at 9 last night to go potty again.  If we could get him to poop, that would be awesome, but he seems to have a fear of this one.  Oh well.... One thing at a time.

I always find it somewhat amusing from all those parental stories of the magically trained child in one day.  I think if you ask my mom, I was one of them.  But, out of 5 I haven't had one yet.  Kaelin was probably the closest, but I do remember the process taking close to 6 months, but she was done by 2 1/2.  Much quicker than ALL the others....unless Jaemin gets in here.  We'll see.

No comments: