Sunday, May 29, 2011

2 years

I cannot believe Jaemin, Chelsi, Kaelin and I came off the plane from Korea 2 years ago today. He's changed so much in 2 years.  Not just the regular changes a baby goes through going into toddlerhood, but his personality too.  He's still as energetic as ever, but now he's so charismatic.  He makes you laugh all the time.  He worries me most of the time with his carefree, daredevil attitude.  He's scared of very little aside from mommy being away from him.  Sometimes, at night, when he's lying next to me in my bed and sleeping I just stroke his little, sweet face and thank God he's with us.  I can't believe how beautiful my little tornado is and how lucky we are to have him here in our family. 

I don't thank God that he was placed for adoption.  I thank God that when he was, we were afforded the ability to bring him here.  I love you Jaemin, my little shocker boy!

No comments: