Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Count down


 Counting down for so many things.  One kid finishing his first year of his first full time job. One finishing junior year of college getting ready for her first two summer internships.  One graduating high school and finishing her final and 4th year of track as the two before her did.  And one finishing his freshman year of high school.  Despite what has happened this year they all 4 stayed strong and finished strong   I’m so proud of their strength and resilience.  It will serve them well through life because as our family well knows an easy life is never promised and rarely realized.

We’re leaving soon for one of my happy places. It’s just my daughter and I. Our first trip just the two of us but we’ve been planning this for awhile.  Not literally planning but intending to go.  And I got my flags out of the garage for Spring. Yes. You cannot see the US flag but it’s in the photo. I have them in the respectful flag order. But I always want my Korean born kids to also be proud that they are Korean American. 

#patriotism #countdowntovacation  #senioryearwinddown

No comments: