Saturday, May 4, 2024

Good days

 

Yep. Good days.  We are having them and feeling God’s comfort and warmth. I’m more thankful than ever for every day the kids are with us.  I always was but I guess I’m just more conscious of it than ever.  Another 9 hour day of track that’s exhausting it well spent with some of the people I love dearly and after 9 years of having of 1-2 kids in track consistently it’s drawing to a close.  I’ve also learned , after losing Cole, not to dread the busy days of running or long days of sitting all day to watch their minute or two of shining.  It’s easy to not see that when you’re in the throes of parenting and maybe you have more kids to juggle at one time than feels doable. It’s okay. I promise.  Just do it and enjoy it. 

The kids did amazing today. The boys took 2nd overall and the girls took 3rd overall.  Her and her relays for the 4x400 and 4x800 were district champs!

#tracklife #lifegrowth #family 

No comments: