Sunday, May 26, 2024

Thankful and blessed


 A friend wanted to stop by before they left on their trip and we left on ours to get these to us. What I love about these special gifts is that Cole would have loved these but they’re so pretty I do too.  The little lantern is perfect for me to see on our deck from our living room. And the custom wooden box just took my breath away.  I had that tiny jewelry box I had given our son many years ago that my great great grandpa made. When we got it back we put some of his small things in there but I still had some things that I wanted to keep that were just in my cedar chest waiting for this.  It was perfect. I held back the tears somewhat. Not so much because I was so sad again but because of the thought for these gifts and the beauty of them in memory of our son. We have really been confirming the greatness of our long time friends.

#morememories #bestfrirnds #lovedones

No comments: