Thursday, May 23, 2024

One more last time

 

Her and I had always planned to go back. The other two said they’re not feeling a need anymore. We always leave this up to them when and if we save enough to go back. 

Then in January the tickets dropped and we decided to grab them. We made all of our reservations and had it ready to go when Cole passed.  I was on the fence about leaving after that. Mostly just felt too sad at the time to think about anything enjoyable. But if we don’t just use our tickets now it will just get harder after she starts nursing school with clinical and working. 

I had always seen travel blogs and social media accounts where people get inexpensive upgrades. We’ve never flown anything but economy to Seoul. It’s not great but it works. I happened to checked early one morning and I snagged Delta One for $699. We’re getting our last flight to Korea in a suite for about the same price as we always paid for Korean Air economy!  The Delta One flights are usually $9/10,000 per ticket. Check out my blog for more info.  

This will likely be our final trip.  We have worked very hard to save money (and lots of credit card cashback bonus’s) to do this but it had to end at some point.  I, of course, have made it very clear they decide to return as adults and want me there I will always be willing, if possible   

Stay tuned for lots of pictures  

#flyinstyle #deltaone #seoultravel

No comments: