Friday, January 15, 2010

Parenting No No

I'm doing a big parenting no no.  So I may be complaining in a few years when I can't get my son out of my bed.  But, for now it's just fine.

Yes, I've been partial cosleeping for the past few days.  It seems to be helping Jaemin sleep better.  If he sleep with me the first little bit of the night and goes to bed later he doesn't get up at night.  If he sleeps in his bed all night he gets up 2-3 times.  So I think, right now, it makes more sense to just let him sleep in our bed.

I think he wakes a little if he's in his bed and is continually hunting for us.  If he's in our bed he can find me right away.  He lies on me a lot of nights.  The only nights that are hard are when he has a cold and he snores like a freight train.  Yikes he's loud for a 1 year old.

I figure he's the baby, so if the last one cosleeps it doesn't feel like a big deal.  Of course, Brian is convinced he may not be the last.  :)  He says I've said that 4 other times.  :)  Well, what can I say.  God has laughed at us a lot!  But, love having these kiddos....even if there are a lot more than we planned.

Lisa


No comments: