Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm trying to learn the art of

guilt...the mommy favorite.

My mom is grade A at it with me and my sister.  Don't know if she tries to work the same magic with our brother or not.  I am just in apprenticeship on it.  I have a lot to learn and long way to go.  But, since Cole's grades are lacking in some areas and he LOVES his little brother I'm trying a new kind of inspiration...ahem..guilt....to get him to work.  He came in to tell Jaemin goodnight and Jaemin wraps his little arms and hands around Cole's neck like no one else.  Jaemin totally looks up to him and I totally latched onto that as he was hugging him and Cole was soaking it in.  Be a good example for your brother.  You only want the best for him, right?

I'll have to try to get better at this truly though.  Maybe it comes with age?

No comments: