Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To be 10 again.

UPDATE:  We did have a party, so here is Chase and his cake.

Maybe little brother's going to be an artist too?



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, happy 10th birthday to my 2nd born.  He turned 10 at the top of the St. Louis Arch.  Seriously, the time of birth was while we were there.  Happy Birthday Chasie!

Second...I'm stinkin' tired.  I don't think these 4th graders were half as worn out as the parents probably were.  Thank goodness I was only in charge of my kid...he always behaves when we're out, so no worries.   But, I'm tired after roaming all day.  Whew!  Kaelin's already figuring out which field trip she wants me to take with her.

Here's a picture one of the moms took of us today.  Don't mind my hair...it was windy and we had no power this morning after my shower, so no dryer.
From the top of the arch.

1 comment:

candice said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am not really on the boards much anymore, so it will be good to "follow" along with your family on here! Your little guy is getting big already- I can't believe how fast the time goes once they are home... it seems like yesterday that we were waiting for our TC's around the same time!
Blessings!!!