Friday, January 21, 2011

Fans

Do you have a celebrity you are a fan of?  I generally don't.  I mean, they're just people too and we shouldn't idolize people.  BUT, I have to say I really do enjoy Ellen.  I have very limited time to watch tv, so I pick very carefully and frugally fill my tv time.  I have to really get some enjoyment or the show gets purged.  The Ellen Show, though I just found last year.  I know....how slow can I be.  I happened to be home a day or afternoon in May and caught a glimpse for one reason or another and it just made me laugh.  It generally takes a lot to make me laugh, so yep, you guessed it; Ellen made it into my DVR selections. 

I still watch it.  Sometimes it's pretty much an Ellen marathon because I don't have time to watch it every single day with kid activities and parenting.  I guess I should keep up with that duty, huh?  But I do make time for my Ellen marathon and my good laughs.  The thing I really like about her is how she helps people.  I think it honestly makes her feel good and I think she feels like she's giving back for what she has. 

Now, if I could figure out how to have great skin like that and look as young as she does (not that she's old) at her age.  So in just under 20 years I still wanna look like I do now because she looks my age now. 


Lisa

No comments: