Monday, June 27, 2011

Nice evening for a swim

The kids are on their 2nd and last week of swimming lessons.  All 4 of the older kids are enrolled.  Jaemin will be old enough to start the preschool class next year.  My dad has been in town for the last two days, so tonight my roast didn't get done in time (crockpot) to eat and get to lessons, so I decided we'd grab some drinks from home and pick up some hamburgers from McDonalds and eat at the park next to the pool.  We ate and then the kids played on the playground for a bit before they needed to run down the hill to their lessons.  It was nice and relaxing.  I had no mess to clean up and all 5 kids were content to play.  Cole just followed Jaemin around on the gym, so I could just sit and watch.

It was obviously nice enough for them too because Kaelin thanked me for doing that tonight.  She never does that.  So, I am really glad they enjoyed it!


No comments: