Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Outing

I took the kids to a state park to look around and walk.  They enjoyed it. It was a perfect 80 degrees, but was a little muggy down near the water.  Somewhere during this outing I hurt my knee.  I'm guessing anyways.  By Saturday night my knee was swollen and warmish.  I can't kneel on it or put pressure on it, so I've been icing it.  It's sort of white and then red on my knee cap.  Weird.  Who knows.

This is how far up we were.  We drove down the hill and then walked the trail along the spring.
The kids at the ruins of the castle.  It took almost 20 years before it was completed and was gone in another 20.
This is a glimpse of what the house looked like prior (during) it's burning.  It was HUGE!
Happy little camper running along.
Chase just had to take this picture.


No comments: