Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sticker Face Again

I had an irritating night with the kids, so I'm not really in a mood for a cutsie post.  Jaemin was my little angel tonight.  The big kids, believe it or not, could have learned from him.

I finally unloaded my little pocket camera's photos tonight and found a picture of Jaemin from the drive home from Alabama last month.  He totally kept himself entertained by taking all of the stickers off the sheets and putting them in various places on his face.  He would feel for an empty spot with his fingers and then stick them on.  While he was very very quiet on the drive, getting the residue from the stickers off took DAYS!


Here are the lovely photos Brian took last night while my dad and step mom were in town.  They brought me a cake for the first time in like 20 years, so Brian took a picture.



No comments: