Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh I hate those dreams

You know the dreams. The ones where you wake up and remember it and then ponder it all day wondering what your subconscious was trying to tell you.  I had a dream that all of a sudden we were at the point where we had a picture of this cute little Korean guy, he was probably about 12-24 months old and we were adopting him.  He was a waiting child....yeah, that's how much detail I got.  And all of a sudden we were in the throws of the adoption and I was going 'holy crap, how are we going to pay for this'.  PANIC!  I don't know why in the world I would have such a crazy dream.  We have no intentions of anymore kids.  We're good the way things are and our hands are full and our pockets are empty.  Why put any thoughts in my head that I don't need?  It's almost like if I saw this little guy in real life, I'd recognize him.  It was THAT vivid.  The ONLY reason this dream scares me is because in October 2008 (a month after Jaemin was born and 5 months before we knew about him), I had a dream that I met a little baby boy and he was wearing mint green.  Yep, that was my Jaemin.


No comments: