Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another weekend blows by

so fast.

We spent Friday evening on the river testing out the boat.  We've been trying to get it running since we bought it in April.....knowing well that it was a fixer upper.  Battery seems to be the going trouble now, but the motor does run.  The kids had a great time just running around at their grandparents' lot on such a nice evening.

We did a fundraiser walk on Saturday morning while Chase had his first football game.  I hate that I missed his first game, but it was an obligation we already had and we do always enjoy the walk.  But, I was so tired yesterday afternoon.  Hauling an extra 30lbs on your back for over a mile is tough when you don't exactly exercise regularly.  Hmmm...maybe I should start.  Chase led his team in tackles...he's great.  Cole and I raised $514 for our charity.  So proud of them both.

Today was just cleaning day and catch up.  I did get my pancake and waffle mixes made up.  Bulk so we don't have to buy Bisquick anymore.  Trying to find ways to cut back for my pay cut in January.  It's hard when you already cut back.

And tonight we met a friend's friend who is our new Korean instructor.  Though I don't think she would like to be called that.  I get the impression she's a tad nervous.  I hope not though.  The girls and I are so super excited to have her helping us.  Anything she can teach us will be more than we could have imagined just a month ago.  I had all but given up.  But so thankful to have new friends in our lives.

안녕히주무세요

No comments: