Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Household Funnies

I decided the girls' kittens have personalities like their owners.  Chelsi's really doesn't eat much and Kaelin's eats everything in sight and pushes the other out of the way to get to it.  Totally like their owners.

Kinda personal, but funny.  Chelsi came to me crying the other night.  She said she had swallowed a Barbie skirt.  I kept thinking okay that's pretty big.  She should be choking and she needs to go to the hospital.  I remembered that she and Kaelin had been playing with Polly Pockets, so I asked her if she swallowed a Polly Pocket skirt and she told me she had.  I asked her how big it was and like I thought it was tiny.  I told her she'd poop it out and asked her drink a bunch of water to help it along.  She got a drink and that asked if it was going to come out her mouth.  I told her again it would come out in her poop.  Chelsi began to cry and beg me to dig it out of her poop when it came out.  Uh, no way sweetie.  She now knows not to chew on her toys and put so much in her mouth.  We shall see if this lesson sticks.

No comments: