Saturday, August 7, 2010

A first for some of the kids

I took 3 of  the kids to their first concert.  It was only $10 at the county fair, so I thought it would be a good idea to see how well Chelsi would really hold up.  She was pretty much the reason I even wanted to go being the BIG country fan she is.  It was late, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  We didn't get there until 9 and waited around for it to start.  She had a BLAST!  She was waving her hands and screaming.  She was so hoarse.  Her arms were in the air more than they were down.  She really, really liked Justin Moore!  Kaelin and Chase wanted to go to.  I think they wanted to experience it.  They couldn't see real well and I could only hold Chelsi.  We pushed our way towards the front and when we got fairly close there were some nice girls that offered to hold my 50lb Kaelin.  Chelsi finally heard 'Backwoods' and was ready to go to bed.  We got home and in bed around midnight.  I loved watching her enjoy it.  She also asked me to take a picture of Justin.  I only brought my 10 year old little camera so I wouldn't have to worry so the picture stinks, but it's a picture.  :)

Definitely want to take her to a bigger concert some day.  She truly loved it!
Chelsi and I at the concert.
And on the way there.

No comments: