Monday, August 2, 2010

Tidbits

Nothing of substance today, just tidbit thoughts muddled together.

I was anxious for the mail to come because I had called the PC's office Thursday.  They were going to mail some information on Cole's surgery.  No dice.  I was bummed.

Saturday, I had to take K to the doc for a rash that's been taking outrageously long to heal.  Doc says it's neurodermatitis.  Great, now it's all in our heads.  :)  We grocery shopped after the appointment and I had taken J with us.  When we went to the store there were Cardinals balloons in the entrance.  I didn't even see them until J yelled 'charge'.  He definitely knows the Cardinals logo.  Looks like Chelsi has some competition as far as kid fans in our house goes.

I stayed home with the little 3 today.  I think I'm a sympathetic person to stomach aches.  Chelsi started throwing up at bedtime last night.  Over and over and over again.  We got her in the shower and I cleaned up...luckily it happened to be in the kitchen.  Ever since then I felt sloshy.  I don't think I'm actually sick, I think I'm just being sympathetic to her being sick.  For some reason I do that a lot when they're sick with a stomach bug.  I'm rarely actually sick.

Other than these things, life is normal.  Back to work as usual.  Hopefully, we'll get to do some extra swimming this week though.  Summer's sliding to an end and we're really running out of time.  Really hate that.

No comments: