Saturday, March 27, 2010

FINALLY, I get to see it too!

First, a little snippet on my basal cell progress.  It's all removed with 1 1/2" incision, get the stitches removed in 1 1/2 weeks and that chapter of my life is done.  YAY!

Back to my scheduled blogger. 

We only have 3 children for the afternoon/evening.  So weird! Just 3 sweet boys.  The girls went to aunt/uncle M and A's for some alone time treat with who knows what, but I'm sure they will enjoy it.  Since they're gone we decided to watch a movie that would be over the girls' heads and they wouldn't sit still for, but I really want to see.  So, we have a free PPV and we're using it "The Blind Side".  Everyone else and their brother has seen this already and the older boys do want to watch it to, so pizza and a movie tonight.  Just gotta keep little man busy. 

What I miss tonight I can rewatch tomorrow, but it's not quiet the same.  Can't wait!!

No comments: