Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gotcha Days All Around

Friday was Kaelin's Gotcha Day (aka the day she came to us).  Monday is Chelsi's Gotcha Day.  These two days in March make March what it is....great...even when it's not so great.  Usually, I find myself thinking about certain days, regardless of where I am, physically, that particular day.  I find myself reminiscing about their calls on March 15 and March 17th, respectively.  Or should I say Kaelin's email travel call, because I was on the internet whining about my baby coming home and they couldn't reach me.  This was back in the day of no DSL you know. 

Kaelin has now been home with us for 7 years and Chelsi will be with us 4 years tomorrow.  Ahhh...what would our lives be like without them.  Definitely, not as stressful, but mostly, not as rich, wonderful, entertaining, beautiful and special.  We gained a special love from them and they gave us this gift.  They were our gift.

We love you girls!

Love mom and dad.

No comments: