Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fishin'

As in fishin' for something to write.  By the time I get here my mind is just tired and blank so even though I have a million thoughts go through my head as I drive I'm too tired to rethink them and reiterate them here.  Drive time is my only quiet time completely to myself.

But, I don't think I said that Ms. Kae got glasses last week.  I think I eluded that she may, but we now have them.  For now she only has one pair that she is wearing at home only.  Her vision isn't terrible, but she has an astigmatism exactly like I do and when her eyes are tired at night they make things clearer.  They said she'll need them for more in a year.  So, we thought this would be good practice for her to learn to care for them and keep track of them.  She picked them out and everything.....can't go wrong for $50 total (frames and lenses).  We're hoping to get a second pair this summer and then have her leave them in her desk at school next year.

Here she is.

No comments: